The beginner tree climbing kit is made up of the Weaver Wide Back, which is a rugged and versatile saddle that offers a single floating dee attachment point. 120' of our Arbormaster 16 strand climb line is easily inspected and offers great abrasion resistance.
A 36" Buckingham Friction Saver will help protect the climb line and the cambium layer of the tree while ascending and working. Two aluminum snaps are lightweight and reliable for attachment to the rope along with a 4' safety blue split tail for an easy and convenient open climbing system.
Next up is a 2 in 1 lanyard for safe advancement into and throughout the canopy of the tree. A throwline kit will also help with setting your line in the tree and neatly deploys and stores in the storage cube. A leather scabbard, Fanno handsaw, and Bartlett chainsaw strap finish out the kit for a great beginner tree climbing kit geared towards getting climbers off the ground and into the air.
Beginner Tree Climbing Kit Includes:
- Weaver Wide Back Saddle
- 120' of Arbormaster 16 strand climb line
- 5' Safety Blue Split tail
- 2 in 1 lanyard with 1 aluminum carabiner and 2 steel snaps
- 36" Friction Saver
- 2 aluminum locking snaps
- Throw line kit including 2 throw bags, 180' of Zing-it throw line and 1 storage cube
- Fanno handsaw with scabbard
- Bartlett short chainsaw lanyard