Designed to offer three different braking positions depending on the weight of the user and other possible variables. The plastic grommet in the connection point keeps any HMS carabiner perfectly and safely oriented.
- Three different braking positions to select from before beginning a descent
- Two supplementary braking spurs allow friction to be varied during descent
- A carabiner with a cross section of 12 mm provides a tight fit in the small hole, creating a «rigid» carabiner / descender unit
- Stays securely attached to the harness during rope insertion, to help prevent loss
- Reduces the risk of leverage on the carabiner gate due to poor positioning