PETZL ZIG ZAG MECHANICAL PRUSIK
Original price $269.95
Current price $215.96
The ZIG ZAG Mechanical Prusik allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique. The linked rings provide precision and fluidity when moving around. The pulley is mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily. The steel construction offers great durability. Petzl recommends the Petzl OK Carabiner to use with the ZIG ZAG Mechanical Prusik.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system.
- Can be used on either doubled ropes or single rope, providing great versatility.
- The lower attachment hole is fixed to ensure alignment of the device with the axis of the worker and optimize grip.
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when jamming/releasing the device. Varying the pressure on this lever controls the speed of the descent.
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for fluidity when moving around.
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily.
- Steel construction for improved durability.
- Upper connection point to easily connect the end of the double rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.