BUCKINGHAM ADJUSTABLE FRICTION SAVER
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Buckingham Friction Savers feature sewn eyes and either aluminum or steel rings that allows for an easy installation and retrieval from the ground.
Includes both the friction saver and the prusik cord.
- Less bend radius.
- Less friction (easier to climb).
- Reduced wear to a rope.
- Can be used as a false crotch. Rated for human support only.
- Adjustable when used with a prusik.
Reasons to use a Friction Saving Device:
- Saves Tree and rope from the cambium scalding friction abrasion.
- Reduces the amount of surface wear and grit forced into critical lines.
- Reduces energy required to ascend rope when body thrusting.
- Greatly enhances friction hitch response during movement and especially descent.