Agility Saddle Review
Cody gives us his review of the new Buckingham Agility Harness.
The Buckingham Agility™ saddle was designed in conjunction with Jamie Chambrelli, and the team at ArborMaster® Training Inc. Jamie is a lead instructor with ArborMaster®, Connecticut Licensed Arborist and production tree climber.
During development, we looked at feedback around the industry including proper fit, adjustment slippage, mobility of suspension systems, proper support at legs and back, lower hardware options and other attachment options throughout the suspension, and a plethora of other issues with saddles around the industry. The handmade in the USA Agility™ saddle was designed and built for “Work” with a focus on comfort, durability, mobility, and functionality.
- New specially designed back pad for maximized support to prevent lower back injuries
- Industry-first specially designed Leg Pad/Suspension system.
- New lower rigging plate hardware design.
- Industry-first Segmented Rope Bridge/Suspension bridge.
- “Stay Put” waist and leg straps.