PETZL SEQUOIA SADDLE
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The SEQUOIA is a seat harness for tree care. It is designed for the arborist's comfort. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. The attachment bridge is linked to two gated rings, allowing its length to be adjusted and accessories to be installed directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and slot for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- attachment bridge improves lateral mobility
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- buckles to adjust weight distribution between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- gated rings to adapt the length of the attachment bridge and to install accessories directly on the attachment bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
Comes standard with 45cm bridge.