CT Cric Multifunctional Rope Clamp
The CT Cric Multifunctional Rope Clamp is the ideal tool for mountaineering, rope access work, tree work and rescue. It features four modes of operation, including an ascender, pulley, rope clamp/pulley and progress-capture hauling pulley. Its robust and intuitive design makes it a reliable, practical and easy to use accessory for your next adventure.
- its versatility, compact size and ease of use allow reducing to the minimum time, material and space needed in rope manoeuvres;
- it allows ascending the rope in accordance with EN 567 / EN 12841-B standards (ascender mode);
- it can be used as a simple pulley for lifting or transferring a load in accordance with the EN 12278 standard (pulley mode);
- the integrated ball-bearing sheave can be used as a simple redirect to make it easier to ascend a rope or to lift a person without the aid of additional connectors (rope clamp/pulley mode);
- it allows the direct lifting of a load, the creation of hauling systems and the rescue or self-rescue of a person, as in the case of a victim fallen into a crevasse (progress-capture hauling pulley mode);
- when used in pulley mode, the rope is free to run in both directions; instead, when the hauling-pulley mode is used, the rope can only run in one direction and it is locked in the opposite one;
- when used in progress-capture hauling pulley mode, it is possible to lower the lifted load by acting on the dedicated cord connected to the cam within the device;
- the easy opening, via an intuitive release button, makes the installation of the device on the rope swift – no matter the mode that is going to be used in – even with gloves on or while operating in difficult conditions;
- equipped with a steel cam featuring teeth that minimize rope wear but are effective in blocking the rope. In addition, the cam is designed with two slots to reduce the build-up of dirt, so maintaining the lock on the rope very efficient in any condition (muddy, frozen rope, etc.).