PROTO Combination Locking Pliers Set
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Locking mechanism helps leave both hands free when clamping, helping to eliminate squeezing action and general hand fatigue when manipulating.
- Tip of release lever projects at end of handle for a quick, no-pinch, powerful release especially when tools are firmly locked.
- Spring loaded release lever is out of the way when handling.
- Drop forged jaws and rugged tooth profile for durability and toughness.
- Holes in mobile jaw are drilled and not press punched to ensure they are cylindrical to ensure maximum bearing with rivets. (Punched holes tend give poor bearing.)
- Large diameter of rivets to help permit secure joints adding to the durability and robustness of the tools.
- Piano wire spring for smooth and efficient jaw opening.
J292XL Proto Curved Jaw Pliers – 9-1/2”
J291XL Proto Straight Jaw Pliers – 7-15/32”
J286LNXL Proto Long Nose Pliers – 6-15/16”
In pouch J25TR22C