Roll N' Lock 2.0
The Roll N' Lock 2.0 is the lightweight, ultra-functional sidekick for your next adventure! Whether you're scaling mountains, trying different tree climbing techniques, rappelling, or rescuing someone, it'll help get the job done. With three different modes of operation, and its easy-to-handle compact size, you'll ALWAYS be prepared for any wild escapade!
Compact and easy to handle, it has three different modes of operation: ascender, pulley or progress-capture hauling pulley.
Use with ropes 8-13mm. Not for primary life support.
- the new design and the different colours of the side plates make using it even more intuitive;
- it allows ascending the rope in accordance with EN 567 / EN 12841-B standards (ascender mode);
- thanks to the ability of locking the cam, it can be used as a simple pulley for lifting or transferring a load in accordance with the EN 12278 standard (pulley mode);
- it allows the direct lifting of a load, the creation of hauling systems and the rescue or self-rescue of a person, as in the case of a victim fallen into a crevasse (progress-capture hauling pulley mode);
- when used in pulley mode, the rope is free to run in both directions; instead, when the hauling-pulley mode is used, the rope can only run in one direction and it is locked in the opposite one;
- switching from one mode to another is intuitive and it can even be done with gloves on or while operating in difficult conditions;
- its compact size and light weight make it an ideal companion to carry on the harness at all times, for any eventuality.
Caution! This equipment is not a fall arrester (EN 353-2 / EN 12841-A) nor can it be used for self-belaying while climbing.