ROPE FRICTION SAVER SP AL RING
Reasons to use a Friction Saving Device:
- Saves Tree and rope from the cambium scalding friction abrasion.
- Reduces the amount of surface wear and grit forced into critical lines.
- Reduces energy required to ascend rope when body thrusting.
- Greatly enhances friction hitch response during movement and especially descent.
The Buck 60 Series Rope friction saver with spliced eyes Features:
- Rope Friction saver that is less likely to get tangled or foul
- Light and flexible for easy set up and retrieval
- Adjustable when used with a Prusik
- Installation and Retrieval from the Ground
- Less Bend radius and Less friction which is easier to climb with
- Reduced wear to rope
- Rated for 5,000 lbs. FOR HUMAN SUPPORT ONLY
RopeEnd 1 Ring Size:1 1/8″
End 2 Ring Size:1 7/8″
Ring Material:Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum/Steel
Weight Rating:5,000 lbs.
Made in the USA:Yes