Solidur Climb Chainsaw Protective Pants
Solidur Climb Chainsaw Pant
Well, well, well…HELLOOO Solidur Climb Chainsaw Pant!
This pant was specifically designed for all the working Arborists in mind, no questions asked! The Climb Chainsaw Pant is the most form fitting and breathable pant on the market to date. Along the back it is perforated to allow the best airflow possible, allowing you to stay cool on those muggy days! With 5 total pockets, it gives you plenty of options for storing keys, wallet, etc. The rip stop material will help to prevent unwanted tears in the pant, when you get accidentally snagged. Along the knee and down to the boot, reinforced material has been added to keep the pant going strong! What are you waiting for, stay classy while you're out having fun in the canopy and pick yours up today!
These ARE Classified UL
Leg protection for chainsaw users in accordance with ASTM F1897-20.
Also classified in accordance with ASTM F3325-20. Class D SA33303
- 4 - layer protection Class 1 design A
- Structure adapted to wearing a harness
- RIRI® button closure
- Zipsol® system for additional pockets
- 1 tool holder flange
- 1 dressing pocket
- 2 Italian pockets with zip
- 1 ruler pocket
- 1 patch pocket on the left leg with dust flap
- Ventilation on the thighs
- Enveloping bib back
- Elasticated waistband
- Buttons for suspenders
- Removable gaiters with attachment hooks
- Standard EN 381-5 CLASS 1 20M/S TYPE A
- Standard EN ISO 11393 CLASS 1 20M/S DESIGN A