ART Rope Guide Twin Line
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The RopeGuide TwinLine system is new and can be easily installed from the ground. An action can be used to set up two seil lines to the anchor point. The ascent can take place optionally on the single cable or on the running double rope.
For the first time, the long anchor cable can be used as a fully load-bearing, second climbing cable. This is made possible by the detachable knotted sleeve made of the high-strength plastic which is patent-pending. At any time, a second person can ascend at the same time, ascending, or climb directly to the first climber in a rescue situation.
• Constructed aluminum body and attachments made from the solid in the machining process
• Easy running of the climbing rope through the Cocoon
• Infinitely variable length
• Trapeze 4 shackles
• Easy re-tightening of the rope when changing the anchor point by the auxiliary roller Ally (no PSA)
• Automatic blocking of the adjusting without path loss
• easy detachment and displacement of the adjusting device even after heavy load
• easy lifts of the climbing / ascension rope • optimal choking function (choking concerns on the trunk)
• minimum breaking load: 18 kN
• max. Service life: 10 years for all metallic and 5 years for all textile components